FeCrAl 0Cr25Al5 Fecral Flat Wire Heating Wire for Civil Heating
Resistance heating wire includes pure nickel, chromel alloy,
Fe-Cr-Al alloy and copper nickel alloy. Resistance heating wire is
produced by smelting, steel rolling, forging, annealing, drawing,
surface treatment, resistance control test, etc.
Chemical Content, %
It is widely used for making heating equipment like industrial
furnace, civil heating appliance, various electrical resistors and
locomotive braking resistor.
- Name: Heating resistance wire
- Type: Ni-Cr wire, pure Nickel, Chromel alloy, Fe-Cr-Al alloy,
Copper nickel alloy, etc.
- Color: bright, oxidized
- Package: Carton or wooden case as demanded
- Application: making heating equipment like industrial furnace,
civil heating appliance, various electrical resistors and
locomotive braking resistor
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Eco-friendly: Yes
- MOQ: 1kgs
- Trade term: FOB, EXW, CIF, CFR
- Payment term: T/T, Western Union, L/C
|Max Continuous Service Temperature:|
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: